Sunday, December 18, 2016

307th post

"I believe that one of the best jobs to have is where you can get the most

exercise."

Google search: About 2,310,000,000 results (1.23 seconds)

No results found for "I believe that one of the best jobs to have is where you can

get the most exercise."

JOBS I HAVE HAD DURING MY LIFETIME....

CONTINUED FROM YESTERDAY....

We'll continue with Job # 23 tomorrow...."

The year starting here is about 1973 and I'm about 31 years old.

Job  #  23 - Lathe operator at the Will-Burt Company,

Orrville, Ohio.                                                                                         $3.30 per hour.

Job  #  24 - Part time office and Letter Carrier, U.S. Postal

Service, Orrville, Ohio.                                                                           $7.00 per hour?

Job  #  25 - Assistant Squad Leader - 447th MP Company,

Wooster, Ohio U. S. Army Reserves.                                                     $95.00 a month?

Job  #  26 - Squad Leader and promotion (E-5),

447th MP Company, Wooster, Ohio.                                                    $110.00 a month?

Job  #  27 - Night time lathe supervisor, Will-Burt Company,

Orrville, Ohio                                                                                            $4.00 per hour?

Job  #  28 - Full time Letter Carrier, U.S. Postal Service,                    $10.00 per hour?

Orrville, Ohio....

TO BE CONTINUED....

"Pope Francis is a pope of the people. The first that I have seen during my life

time."

No results found for "Pope Francis is a pope of the people. The first that I have

seen during my life time."

*Pope Francis has just celebrated his 80th birthday by eating with eight

homeless people. He has received 70,000 email messages wishing him

birthday and has received calls from world political and religious leaders.

"One of my most favorite meals is an oyster dinner."

No results found for "One of my most favorite meals is an oyster dinner."

*I thought I was sore yesterday from that stress test I took on Friday, but I'm a

lot sorer today. And there's something else I forgot to tell you about on that

day. The nurse said when she/he came out to the waiting room to get me,

he/she was looking for a 74 year old man and not me. That was said in the

stress test room and the other ones agreed that I looked younger than my

age. Well, I told them in response that they tell everyone that just so they'll

come back. They disagreed, but in my heart I know what I said was the truth.

*If you remember that I typed about that Miracle Drug of the Century the other

day that's called turmeric curcumin. I was taking just 1 in the morning and now

I'm also taking 1 at night. I don't feel any different either way. Maybe it needs to

build up in your system longer and maybe I'm just too impatient. I've never

understood how a pill knows where to go in your body for maximum benefit?

Its like the pill has a GPS attached.

*I've had a minor problem that started some months ago. I have drainage

from my sinuses that end up in my lower throat. I have to cough it up and

into my handkerchief or on the ground if I'm outside. It looks somewhat like

a small oyster and I was thinking if I'd have saved all those over those

months, I could have prepared an oyster dinner for at least 50 people.

"Ain't no use in rooting for a loser if they're never going to win."

No results found for "Ain't no use in rooting for a loser if they're never going

to win."

MY OPINION

I don't believe the Cleveland Browns want to win. Having the worst record

in professional football this year allows them a first draft pick from the college

players or they could trade their first round choice with another team or teams

for 2 second round picks as an example.

SPORTS

It's (12:20 PM 12/18/2016 EDT) so at about (12:50 PM 12/18/2016), I'll turn the TV

on to watch the local professional football team, the Cleveland Browns, lose their

14th straight game this season. I believe they're playing the Buffalo Bills in

Buffalo. Both teams are use to playing in the snow and the cold. Both get their

winter weather from the lake affects of one great lake, Lake Erie. If they would

happen to win and the San Francisco 49'ers would loose they would be tied at

1-13.

(1:29 PM 12/18/2016 EDT) Cleveland Browns 3, Buffalo Bills 3.

(1:34 PM 12/18/2016 EDT) Buffalo Bills 10, Cleveland Browns 3.

(2:13 PM 12/18/2016 EDT) Buffalo Bills 17, Cleveland Browns 3.

Half-time (2:17 PM 12/18/2016 EDT)

(2:47 PM 12/18/2016 EDT) Buffalo Bills 17, Cleveland Browns 10.

(2:55 PM 12/18/2016 EDT) Buffalo Bills 24, Cleveland Browns 10.

(3:09 PM 12/18/2016 EDT) Buffalo Bills 24, Cleveland Browns 13.

(3:19 PM 12/18/2016 EDT) Buffalo Bills 30, Cleveland Browns 13.

Extra point missed on the attempt after the touchdown.

(3:33 PM 12/18/2016 EDT) Buffalo Bills 33, Cleveland Browns 13.

And that in the end was the final score. The Browns still have a perfect record,

0-14.

*This best part of this game is where one of the Buffalo Bills players who was

running down the sidelines on a long run that was nearly a touchdown

ran close to the end zone crowd and flipped the football to a little boy who had

on a Buffalo Bills helmet and jersey. The camera came back to him several

times showing him hugging and holding the football very close to his heart.

That little boy will be a Buffalo Bills fan for the rest of his life.

THE US PRESIDENT ELECT

What I like to do if you don't mind is to type a list of my thoughts on what has

happened so far in the President-elect's beginnings after he won the election

over Hillary Clinton.

1.  He has changed his personality. People like him more now. He has a positive

rating now whereas he didn't before.

2.  He promised to "drain the swamp." He's doing that. Hillary would have kept

her old friends and loyalists in high places in her cabinet. The President-elect

has chosen his former enemies and harsh critics for cabinet positions. He doesn't

hate women. He has chosen at least 5 or more women that I can recall for

positions in his administration.

3.  He has the courage to talk to all countries in the world if he wants to. He talked

to the president of Taiwan with no fear of offending China. He has also said he

would like to help Israel move their capitol city from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

4.  He held a thank you tour of America ending in Mobile, Alabama yesterday.

Has a President-elect ever don that before? Not that I remember.

5.  The promises he made are promises that he keeps saying he's going to keep.

Well, my thoughts for now have run out. Maybe I'll some more thoughts on the

President-elect tomorrow.

"The weather ain't going to change for women, men or children, you know

that God's in charge of that."

No results found for "The weather ain't going to change for women, men or

children, you know that God's in charge of that."

Today             SHOWERS_SNOW        26°   5°

Mon               PARTLY_CLOUDY        19° 10°

Tue                 MOSTLY_SUNNY          31° 16°

Wed               PARTLY_CLOUDY        36° 31°

Just went outside (8:05 AM 12/18/2016 EDT) to check the weather guage. The

temperature is 28°, higher than forecasted from above, the humidity is 80%

and the wind is mostly quiet at maybe 2 mph. Using the online calculators at

http://www.dpcalc.org and http://www.onlineconversion.com., I get a wind

chill of 26.57° and a dew point of 23%.

It rained ice yesterday morning and I had to break up the ice with a shovel

and a rack so I could get to the Honda and drive to Walmart in Wooster. I can

see now that the ice that's still covering the ground and most other places and

is not going to melt because of the temperature. It looks like, from above, that

Tuesday and Wednesday will be the first chance that the ice will start melting.

I making my special breakfast sandwich of the day. I got so hungry after

talking about oysters under HEALTH from above that I'm having Geisha

smoked oysters in cottonseed oil. They're a product of China and farmed

raised. I told you before that the Chinese workers might pee in the oyster

ponds if they couldn't hold it, so maybe a sandwich of my own coughed up

oysters might be better after all. I'd really hate to think if they couldn't hold

their desire to poop.

Just fixed another sandwich (1:32 PM 12/18/2016 EDT) just like last night.

A nice slice of tomato with a topping of salmon, whole wheat bread and a hint

of mustard.

I just finished (2:49 PM 12/18/2016 EDT) eating from my mini-fridge. I

installed my false teeth so I could eat everything. For dessert I'm having Trans

Ocean Grab Classics, a blend of Alaskan Pollack & King Crab.