Sunday, February 26, 2017

377th post - 26 Feb 17 - 1841 EST

FIRST EDITION

I told you before that I worked at one of the biggest Walmarts in the world,

a 3 story Walmart off 72nd Street in Omaha, Nebraska where my son, Michael,

and his wife, Erin, live along with my grandchildren Grayson, Harrison and

Evan in order of birthright. I worked in produce just catty-cornered to the grease

of the deli.

My boss was from the South Sudan and his name escapes me for now so I'll call

him Lucifer until I remember his real name.

"It would have been wonderful to me to have lived in countries around the

world who are required to know more than 1 language."

No results found for "It would have been wonderful to me to have lived in

countries around the world who are required to know more than 1 language."

*10:16 AM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). I'm delinquent in sending

picture postcards. I went on postcrossing.com's web site just now and received

addresses for people that I will send a picture postcard to in Russia, Finland,

Taiwan, Germany, Hong Kong, France and Canada.

"Many church goers are pretentious, going to church for socialization and

absolvement of their sins and then going home and committing the same sins

all over again."

Google search: About 73 results (1.22 seconds)

No results found for "Many church goers are pretentious, going to church for

socialization and absolvement of their sins and then going home and committing

the same sins all over again."

QUOTES, RAMBLINGS AND SUCH

*This is the Sabbath but I don't go to church any longer. I believe in the quote

above and I certainly ain't pretentious.

*I don't remember rocking off the side porch of big white house on High Street

meaning that I don't remember that because a baby or a small child have no

memory of their first 5 to 7 years of life.

*9:09 AM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). I'm about to poop. Standby

for an update.

*9:13 AM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). I'm now eating two slices of

Shar gluten-free bread, mustard and topped off with Orleans sardines, two

slices of roma tomatoes and Olde Thompson's Himalayan Pink Salt.

*6:24 AM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). South Asian herb dubbed

'smart weed' - Fox News - 12 minutes ago

*11:51 AM 2/26/2017 EST. I just now peed and pooped. "Congratulations,

Forrest.""Thank you, its' been a long time coming."

*I was given two chest X-rays in the last few years and the technicians had to

use two X-rays to cover my long lungs.

"As much investigation that I've been doing lately, I feel almost like the "Homicide

Hunter.""

No results found for "As much investigation that I've been doing lately, I feel

almost like the "Homicide Hunter.""

CRIMINAL MINDS

*Crime Number 1:

*Crime Number 2: I went to the Verizon store in Wooster a couple days ago to

get information so I could prepare a police report.

I talked to a young man who was the Walmart-like greeter for that day. I needed

times and a date when my wife, Carolyn, was there to activate her new cellular

phone. From his cell phone he said that we where there on February 17 at

about 3:00 PM.

So I figured from that that the criminal's  picked up my billfold after we had left

3:30 PM to 4:00 PM. They had gone into the Verizon store after that and picked

up my billfold going in or coming out.

The right thing to do, of course and what I would have done, is to take the

billfold into the Verizon store and say "someone lost their billfold."

We still have 5 hanging trees in the yard.

*Evil Number 1: From yesterday: "No phone calls from the young woman or

young man today. I'll keep you updated when I get more information."

I have still not heard from the young man or young woman, but I may have

found someone to help them?

*Crime Number 3: This is about a scammer from Denmark (?) who I met online.

*2017 Daytona 500 will be at 2:00 PM on Sunday, February 26

All times are in Eastern Time."

*Update: 5:40 PM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). Joey Logano is

running first with fifty-three laps to go. Jimmy Johnson and Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

are out. A new rule this year says that if a driver has to take his car to the

garage he's out of the race.

*5:58 PM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time).. Lead has changed hands

again to Martin Truex, Jr.

*6:00 PM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). Joey Logano again. 23 laps

to go.

*6:13 PM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). Chase Elliot is now in the

lead with 15 laps to go.

6:20 PM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). 10 laps to go.

6:21 PM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). 8 laps to go

There are 11 race cars in a row following the leader.

6:23 PM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). 5 laps to go and drivers are

positioning themselves for for the final rush to the finish.

6:28 PM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). Kurt Busch takes the

checkered flag on the only lap he won out of 500.

Today   PARTLY_CLOUDY               41° 30°

Mon      CLOUDY                                44° 39°

Tue        SCATTERED_SHOWERS   58° 54°

Wed      THUNDERSTORM                61° 32°

*7:44 AM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). I went outdoors to look at the

all weather gauge and the temperature is 27° and the humidity is 70%. A

blackness covers the eastern sky with the sun trying hard to show at least a part

of its' face. There are pearl-like hail on the driveway, ground and the deck, the

same as yesterday in the morning and evening. The wind is resting at about 3

mph after expending its' strength in blowing the 50 to 60 mph in a monster

thunderstorm heading southwest to northeast of two nights ago.

The 50 to 60 mph thunderstorm blew down my American Flag on the northeast

corner border pole and I will replace that today with a new pole flag that's made

in the U. S. A. (United States of America).

*11:08 AM 2/26/2017 EST (Eastern Standard Time). I placed the the new pole

American Flag in the northeast corner border pole after I ran hot water over the

plastic pipe I insert the flag into to break away the ice from the inside and

the outside of the pipe.

"Old Glory" is in her glory once again.