Monday, February 27, 2017

378th post - 27 Feb 17 - 2210 EST

FINAL EDITION

*I've accomplished a lot today and it's only 2:20 PM 2/27/2017 EST and for me to

tell it all will be "a long journey into night" and if I don't tell it all and "die before

I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take."

*"Morning.""Morning. This is the day, CBLs (Computer Based Learning)s?"

" Yes,the class starts at 9:00 AM.""My advise Ryan Michael is to complete

each module slowly and carefully. I got in a big hurry and it took twice as

long as it should have."'Thanks for the advice.""You're welcome.""I'll see

you.""Good luck.""Thanks."

WE CELEBRATE TODAY

*International Polar Bear Day

*National Kahlua Day

*National Strawberry Day

*No Brainer Day

*Pokémon Day

*Shrove Monday

Observed 48 days before Easter.

www.checkiday.com

*On This Day in History

Things that happened on this day in years past

2010 A massive earthquake strikes Chile

The tremor measured 8.8 on the Richter scale and left more than 500 people

dead and thousands injured.

2002 A Muslim mob set fire to a train carrying Hindu pilgrims

The attack killed 59 people, including many women and children.

1943 Non-violent protests in Berlin prevent the deportation of 2000 jews

The “Rosenstrasse protest” was carried out by the “Aryan” wives and relatives

of detained Jewish men.

1933 Germany's parliament building is set on fire

The Nazis used the Reichstag fire to justify harsh repression against political

opponents. The event is considered pivotal in the establishment of Nazi

Germany.

1932 The neutron is discovered English physicist James Chadwick was later

awarded the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

www.checkiday.com

American author, Nobel Prize laureate

1807 Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

American poet

Deaths On This Day – February 27

2011 Frank Buckles

American soldier

2008 William F. Buckley, Jr.

American publisher, author, founded the National Review

2002 Spike Milligan

Indian/Irish actor, singer, screenwriter, author

1989 Konrad Lorenz

Austrian zoologist, Nobel Prize laureate

1936 Ivan Pavlov

Russian physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate

www.checkiday.com

I'm going to start using www.checkiday.com only. Their site is the most

interesting one to me.

"Will we have to live with war "from the cradle to the grave?""

No results found for "Will we have to live with war "from the cradle to the

grave?""

WAR

*26 years ago today President W. Bush announced the end of Operation Desert

Storm. I was serving at Fort Gordon, Georgia with my unit, the 2077th USAR

School located in Cleveland, Ohio. Our platoon was tasked with retraining

those soldiers who had been discharged from the military less than a year in

weapons qualifications, mainly the M-16 Rifle.

Our orders were for a year, but we stayed only about 3 month, the duration of

Operation Desert Storm.

*6:41 AM 2/27/2017 EST. Syrian opposition says to meet Russians at Geneva talks

Reuters - 8 minutes ago.

""There is an old saying that goes "is a cat, is a cat, is a cat" in Lincoln's Top Hat"

and that's all.""

Google search: About 142,000 results (1.98 seconds)

No results found for ""There is an old saying that goes "is a cat, is a cat, is a cat"

in Lincoln's Top Hat" and that's all.""

QUOTES, RAMBLINGS AND SUCH

7:36 AM 2/27/2017 EST. I'm here at Leach's Garage to have the front brake pads

replaced on Mother's 1986 Honda Accord.

I told you before about Deb's 3 cats that she spoils a lot and talks to them constantly,

almost like me in always talking to myself.

All of Deb's cats have multiple personalities like myself, 1 shy, 1 outgoing and one

kind of mean and all are dressed alike in coats of black and streaked "shades of

grey." And they are perfectly groomed by Deb with a flea comb and by their own

selves or by either one of their two cohorts.

8:09 AM 2/27/2017 EST. Deb just said that Mother's Honda needs a right outer tie

rod and something else "I can't remember for the life of me" right now.

I just remembered. That was fast and I ain't bragging. I know you think I am, but

I ain't. Mother's Honda needs new front rotors. Lonnie Smith lied to me again

because he said the Honda didn't need new rotors.

10:55 AM 2/27/2017 EST. I'm here at Wooster Glass to finally get the rear view

mirror installed. Before this I went to Fought Signs to buy a another magnetic

sign for both sides of the Honda on the front driver and passenger doors much

in the likeness of the front of my new business cards except that the Google

will be equal the size of the Forrest Caricofe. I also ordered, you liberals ain't

going to like this, a stick on laminated Trump Pence sign with Pence being

slightly smaller.

The co-boss said it would be ready next week at a cost of about $80.

I next went to Bell Stores and after fueling the Honda, I went inside to talk to the

boss about the store's surveillance system. I asked her if their videos went back to

February 12 and she said that have a excellent system. I was gathering

information to make a police report in the case of my dropping my billfold in the

parking lot of Verizon across Burbank Road and Walmart. She saw me a little later

and she angrily accused me of solicitation. I'm not a male prostitute and I had

simply said Hi to a man because that's what I always do. All humans like to be

recognized. And then I explained that I needed to buy some band aids. She

hurried away and said we do have then for sale. I paid for the band aids and left

the store and thought that I won't go back to that Bell Store because me being too

friendly has caused her to get upset and my parents by example had taught me

not to do that.

Wooster Glass across from the Bell Store installed my new rear view mirror in

about 10 minutes and charge me nothing because they installed a new

windshield for my old one that was cracked. To each of three people I dealt

with I tipped a dollar and gave my new business cards to all and left saying

thanks to all.

I next went to the court building downtown to find out the limits of small claims

and bigger claims. I will continue this story under CRIMINAL MINDS.

I then went to Walmart to buy some bear spray that a man I met told me about.

It was at the McDonalds on old U.S.Route 30. I get a lot of information from

people, that what some people think that I'm too friendly and "crazy as

Hell." But, as I've explained so many times before my Mother was quitely

friendly, my Father was very friendly and maybe that added up, means I over

friendly and "crazy as Hell." I certainly take the prescription medications for

it. Drop-a-Coat and Sarah Palin.

*They say that everyone has a twin somewhere. I don't know who they are, but

I believe that Ryan Michael Shane is much like me.

""You know what they say, "I'm as healthy as a cantaloupe or maybe it's an

antelope.""

Google search: Your search - ""You know what they say, "I'm as healthy as a

cantaloupe or maybe it's an antelope."" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

Try different keywords.

Try more general keywords.

Try fewer keywords.

I do not know what I've done wrong,Google. I have followed all of you

suggestions, changed quotation and double quotation marks several times

and yet you say my quote "did not match any documents??"

*I pooped and peed about 3:00 PM today in the back restroom in Walmart.

Another Number 1 on Dr. Kwok's Hit Parade on the south wall of his patient's

rooms.

I just thought you'd like to know.

""If I could afford it, considering the below Criminal Minds, I would hire

"Investigation ID" to solve the below dastardly evil and crimes."

Google search: About 1,020 results (1.51 seconds)

No results found for ""If I could afford it, considering the below Criminal Minds,

I would hire "Investigation ID" to solve the below dastardly evil and crimes."

CRIMINAL MINDS

*Crime Number 1: We have decided to forgive Lonnie Smith. Here is Lonnie's

story: His Mother did not want him and his natural Father died at Lonnie's age

of 2. His stepfather didn't want him either and he has learned to live by conning

people to survive. So, Lonnie is free of any pressure from us in any court for

money claims by us and will continue to live by conning people until someone

else decides to stop him by taking him to court.

I guess it all boils down to this, "vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord."

*Crime Number 2: After I left the courthouse downtown I went to the Wooster

Police Department in the same building that they share with the Sheriff's

Department. I believe that I had enough information to file a good police report.

I had the times we were at Verizon, around 3:00 PM on the 12th of August, I had

the charge amount that I could see on my online PNC credit card account that

the perp-a-traitors had charge at 2 Bell Stores in Wooster and Triple K in

Barberton. It had to be one big truck or two cars because each amount was an

average of $60 for gas.

But I had to wait too long and I saw a young man who gave me a police phone

number and thanked him and left. Tomorrow, I'll tell you a story of my step

brother-in-law, Johnny Rafter.

*Evil Number 1: I still have not received any phone calls from those two young

people. Maybe tomorrow.

*Crime Number 3: "This is about a scammer from Denmark (?) who I met online."

This I typed in yesterday's story and I'll have more information tomorrow. It

started in Las Vegas and I need to go back about 9 months.

"The only business I know about is what they call "show business."

No results found for "The only business I know about is what they call "show

business.""

BUSINESS

*6:41 AM 2/27/2017 EST. Upstart analysts show banks the way in new era for

research - Reuters - 9 minutes ago

*More from Fox News - Ivanka Trump cuts rent on New York City condo.

"The great pretenders had their night at the Academy Awards or anti-President

Trump Academy Awards, according to some liberals, were the winners were

given Oscar the Grouch statues."

Google search: About 1,300 results (1.81 seconds)

No results found for "The great pretenders had their night at the Academy

Awards or anti-President Trump Academy Awards, according to some liberals,

were the winners were given Oscar the Grouch statues."

ENTERTAINMENT

*List of winners for the 89th annual Academy Awards presented by the Academy

of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

Best Picture: "Moonlight."

Best Actor: Casey Affleck, "Manchester By the Sea."

Best Actress: Emma Stone, "La La Land."

Supporting Actor: Mahershala Ali, "Moonlight."

Supporting Actress: Viola Davis, "Fences."

Best Director: Damien Chazelle, "La La Land."

Foreign Language Film: "The Salesman," Iran.

Adapted Screenplay: "Moonlight," screenplay by Barry Jenkins, story by

Tarell Alvin McCraney.

Original Screenplay: Kenneth Lonergan, "Manchester by the Sea."

Production Design: "La La Land," Production Design: David Wasco; Set

Decoration: Sandy Reynolds-Wasco.

Cinematography: Linus Sandgren, "La La Land."

Sound Mixing: "Hacksaw Ridge," Kevin O'Connell, Andy Wright, Robert

Mackenzie and Peter Grace.

Sound Editing: "Arrival," Sylvain Bellemare.

Original Score: "La La Land," Justin Hurwitz.

Original Song: "City of Stars" from "La La Land," music by Justin Hurwitz,

lyric by Ben Pasek and Justin Paul.

Costume Design: Colleen Atwood, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."

Documentary (short subject): "The White Helmets," Orlando von Einsiedel

and Joanna Natasegara.

Documentary Feature: "O.J.: Made in America," Ezra Edelman and Caroline

Waterlow.

Film Editing: "Hacksaw Ridge," John Gilbert.

Makeup and Hairstyling: "Suicide Squad," Alessandro Bertolazzi, Giorgio

Gregorini and Christopher Nelson.

Animated Feature Film: "Zootopia," Byron Howard, Rich Moore and Clark

Spencer.

Animated Short Film: "Piper," Alan Barillaro and Marc Sondheimer.

Live Action Short Film: "Sing," Kristof Deak and Anna Udvardy.

Visual Effects: "The Jungle Book," Robert Legato, Adam Valdez, Andrew R.

Jones and Dan Lemmon.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

academy-awards-so-far.html