Saturday, March 4, 2017

383rd post - 4 Mar 17 - 2018 - EST FINAL EDITION

"I'm a living example of hard work not killing anyone."

No results found for "I'm a living example of hard work not killing anyone."

"Morning.""Morning. How is your cart pushing job at Walmart going?""Well, I'm

a little sore but other than that everything is going pretty well.""Tell me about it.

I walked to Leach's Garage 2 mornings ago to pick up the black Volkswagen and

I'm still sore from that. But my body will be back to its old self in a few days.""Yes,

so will mine. I believe I'll begin to tell the story of my life, like you, starting early

on and then tell of my 20 year imprisonment.""Sounds good to me, Ryan Michael,

If you need help let me know.""I know I'll need plenty of help. Thanks. Are you

going in to see Bill today?"" Yes, for a while."" Well, off to work I go. Have a good

day.""You also. Thanks."

*1:47 PM 3/4/2017 EST. I just found out that Bill has a viral infection so we'll stay

away from visiting him at the hospital until it is safe to visit.

""Almost every state has a waltz of their own but my favorite is the "Tennessee

Waltz.""

Google search: About 86,400 results (1.21 seconds)

No results found for ""Almost every state has a waltz of their own but my favorite

is the "Tennessee Waltz.""

WE CELEBRATE TODAY

*"My Homeland, Tennessee"

"When It's Iris Time in Tennessee"

"My Tennessee"

"Tennessee Waltz"

"Rocky Top"

"Tennessee" ]

"The Pride of Tennessee"

"A Tennessee Bicentennial Rap"

"Smoky Mountain Rain"

"Tennessee"

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

*Tennessee has 10 state songs were most states have only 1.

*I've been looking for several years now to find someone who will join me in

performing as a duo, like Sonny and Cher. Most were afraid or too busy, but

now I finally have someone. I'll tell you more about her later on when I get to

know her better. But this evening she and I are going to slow dance to the

"Tennessee Waltz" sung by Patsy Cline ~  YouTube

*Benjamin Harrison Day

"Benjamin Harrison was an American politician and lawyer who served as

the 23rd President of the United States from 1889 to 1893; he was the grandson

of the ninth president, William Henry Harrison, ....  Born: August 20, 1833,

North Bend, OH

Died: March 13, 1901, Indianapolis, IN

Party: Republican Party

Presidential term: March 4, 1889 – March 4, 1893

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

*Courageous Follower Day - I don't follow anyone unless they're going in the

right direction and not the liberal direction.

*Holy Experiment Day

*Hug a GI Day - I was a government issue for awhile.

Also known as Hug a Government Issue Day

*International GM's Day - Is this Government Motors?

*International Open Data Day

*International Scrapbooking Industry Day

*March Forth - I'm always doing something.

Also known as Do Something Day

*National Dance the Waltz Day - Yes, this evening to the voice of Patsy Cline.

*National Grammar Day

*National Pound Cake Day

*National Snack Day

*Old Inauguration Day

*Toy Soldier Day

www.checkiday.com

What Happened On This Day – March 4

*2007 The world's first national internet election is held. Estonia was the first

country to allow its citizens to vote in a parliamentary election through the

world wide web.

*1980 Robert Mugabe becomes Zimbabwe's first black prime minister. A hero

of the black struggle against the white minority rule in his country, Mugabe

won a landslide victory. More recently, his oppressive style of leadership has

been condemned domestically and internationally.

*1977 The Vrancea earthquake claims over 1500 lives. Most of the victims were

residents of Romania's capital Bucharest.

*1918 The first documented cases of the Spanish flu herald a deadly worldwide

pandemic. The disease quickly spread around the world, causing over 25 million

deaths.

*1789 The U.S. Constitution is put into effect. The law is one of the world's oldest

constitutions still in use. The oldest is the Constitution of San Marino, which was

issued in 1600.

www.checkiday.com

*6:39 AM 3/4/2017 EST. East Libyan forces target rival brigades with air

strikes around oil ports - Reuters - 23 minutes ago

*6:39 AM 3/4/2017 EST. Untangling Trump and Russia: What we know -- and what

we don't - CNN - 36 minutes ago

7:48 PM 3/4/2017 EST. Malaysia Forces Out North Korean Ambassador Kang

Chol, North Korea's ambassador to Malaysia. On Saturday, the Malaysian

government gave him 48 hours to leave. Credit Athit Perawongmetha/Reuters.

New York Times - ‎7 hours ago‎

QUOTES, RAMBLINGS AND SUCH

*"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes." Jim Carrey

www.brainyquote.com/quotes

*"A quote is a quote if it is, a quote ain't a quote if it ain't." Forrest Caricofe

No results found for "A quote is a quote if it is, a quote ain't a quote if it ain't."

""I remember a quote from long ago, "beans, beans good for your heart, the

more eat, the more you'll like them.""

No results found for ""I remember a quote from long ago, "beans, beans good

for your heart, the more eat, the more you'll like them.""

*8:13 AM 3/4/2017 EST. I'm having my first food of this day. An Orleans sardine

sandwich, of course, with Schar gluten-free bread, 2 slices of roma tomatoes,

mustard and Himalayan Pink Salt. I'm going to enjoy this immensely.

*1:32 PM 3/4/2017 EST. I just consumed a small can of Bush's Vegetarian Baked

Beans.

*I eat too much salt because I like salt. Sometimes I'm puffed up like the

Pillsbury Doughboy. Yes, I know. If I would stop eating so much salt I could

probably stop taking at least 1 of my 2 blood pressure medications. It's like

smoking. My plan for quitting salt and smoking is dying.

SPORTS

*7:15 AM 3/4/2017 EST. Deutsche Bank board to discuss capital hike on Sunday

-sources - Reuters - 38 minutes ago

*7:15 AM 3/4/2017 EST. Faster wage growth would lift odds of Fed hike

USA TODAY - 30 minutes ago

*1:58 PM 3/4/2017 EST. Aberdeen and Standard Life enter into merger

discussions - Reuters - 8 minutes ago

*7:41 PM 3/4/2017 EST. China sets 2017 fiscal deficit target at 3 percent of GDP

Reuters - 16 minutes ago

*7:41 PM 3/4/2017 EST. UK ramps up skills training to tackle productivity

problem - Reuters - 28 minutes ago

"Evil can come from the most unlikely places."

Google search: No common sense response from Google.

CRIMINAL MINDS

*Crime Number 2: "This a repeat of what I typed last night and again: "I'll tell

you a story of my step brother-in-law, Johnny Rafter tomorrow." I've decided

to talk to a sheriff's deputy before I type Johnny's Story.

*Evil Number 1: "Those two young people that I talked to today said that their

help didn't pan out so the one I still working on should be a yes or no within a

week or so." This is what I typed last evening and nothing has changed.

*Crime Number 3: "Aron the Scammer. I have not had time to get additional

information because of taking Bill to the emergency room. I hope I'll have some

time tomorrow? I've had only a little time today because of visiting Bill at the

hospital. Maybe I'll have more time tomorrow, but I will tell you this, Aron the

Scammer was the dumbest scammer I ever knew about." Not enough time

today, either.

*Women and children crossing together illegally into the United States could

be separated by U.S. authorities under a proposal being considered by the

Department of Homeland Security, according to three government officials.

Part of the reason for the proposal is to deter mothers from migrating to the

United States with their children, said the officials, who have been briefed on

the proposal.

The policy shift would allow the government to keep parents in custody while

they contest deportation or wait for asylum hearings. Children would be put

into protective custody with the Department of Health and Human Services, in

the "least restrictive setting" until they can be taken into the care of a U.S.

relative or state-sponsored guardian.

*1:58 PM 3/4/2017 EST.Obama 'never ordered Trump wire-tapping'

BBC News - 30 minutes ago

*7:51 PM 3/4/2017 EST. Ivanka's First 100 Days: First daughter expands White

House role. Even without a formal title, Ivanka Trump is steadily carving out an

expanded role in her father's White House - which in the last few days alone

has touched on everything from combating human trafficking to pushing

affordable child care policies.  Fox News - ‎Mar 3, 2017‎

*Only One Pro-Trump Book on NY Times Bestsellers List

*WH Defends Pence's Use of Private Email While Governor

*Mike Pence: 'Full Confidence' in Jeff Sessions

*Trump Tours Private School in Florida, Promoting Choice

*Pence on Email Use: 'No Comparison' to Clinton

*2 GOP Reps Join Call for Trump's Tax Returns

"It's not the weather that's unpredictable, it's the person's temperamental

actions that are inconsistent."

Google search: About 111,000 results (1.25 seconds)

No results found for "It's not the weather that's unpredictable, it's the person's

temperamental actions that are inconsistent."

Today    MOSTLY_SUNNY   32° 17°

Sun        MOSTLY_SUNNY   48° 36°

Mon       SHOWERS               51° 49°

Tue         RAIN                         54° 35°

1:14 PM 3/4/2017 EST. I'm back at the house after going to Orrville to get

somethings for the house and me. The temperature is 33°, the humidity is 48%,

the sun is so bright in the almost cloudless sky that you cannot keep your eyes

upon it for long. The wind has decided to take a rest from yesterday's 35 mph

(miles per hour) to about 3 mph today. From above it looks like a time that I

may go barefoot again. Thank you Lord for this upcoming weather.

*8:14 PM 3/4/2017 EST. Went outdoors to check the all weather gauge. The

temperature is 25° and the humidity is 60%.