Saturday, April 29, 2017

29 April 17 - 0911 EDT

"What are we to do about a belligerent nation in our world?"

**Bill and my trip yesterday to run an errand south of Akron lasted most of the afternoon

so I got nothing accomplished in attempting to finish planting of the grass seed I've been

working on. We had to go to Walmart after completing the errand to pickup somethings for

the house and myself. I found a device that you can plug into a cigarette lighter and then

plug in an electrical appliance such as a CD player for just over $10. I also wanted a

microphone stand and a cowboy hat for some of the videos I've been planning but they

were not available in store at Walmart. I later ordered these 2 items online at Amazon for

less than $40 and a guaranteed delivery of May 1. As I left the store a young woman

rushed past me and after getting outside I could see why she was in a hurry. I had parked

Bill's Toyota truck next to a handicapped space and just beside that the young woman had

parked her car in the handicapped space with no handicap emblem hanging from her rear

view mirror. A policeman had given her a ticket. The fine according to the posted sign was

$250. Bill and I had never seen that before and we are both waiting to see someone fined

for littering for the first time.

**Today I'm going down to Smithville where they are having their annual community yard

sale and chicken barbecue. The weather forecast is for a high temperature of 58°,

unusually cool for this time of year, and thunderstorms. I was hoping to film some of the

activities for a video to upload to YouTube and I can do this between downpours. The

chicken barbecue begins at 11:00 AM until sold out and just after that time I'll buy 4

chicken barbecue dinners and then bring them back to the house.

I then may take Bill's Toyota truck to Ace Hardware in Orrville to buy 15 bags of black

mulch which are on sale for $9.99 for 3 bags. With my veteran's discount I should pay

less than $50. Then if the weather is not too bad, I'll return to my work in the yard.

*6:04 AM 4/29/2017 EDT. Duterte to ASEAN Leaders: Be 'Resolute in Realizing a Drug-Free

ASEAN.' Voice of America - ‎52 minutes ago‎.

"Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte opened the last day of a four-day Association of

Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) summit with a warning that they all are facing a massive

“illegal drug trade apparatus."

**President Duterte has admitted to having drug dealers murdered and said that corrupt

officials have been thrown off helicopters because he has done it himself before.

What is the answer to stop people from selling and using drugs? Is it to murder drug

dealers or is it to incarcerate them? How about making all drugs legal. No, that's not the

answer because there would mean more drug users and more families hurting because

of that. ??????

*6:50 AM 4/29/2017 EDT. North Korea displays military prowess with failed missile launch.

Fox News - ‎5 hours ago‎.

*6:50 AM 4/29/2017 EDT. PM Abe says North Korean missile launch grave threat to Japan

Reuters - 20 minutes ago.

*8:15 AM 4/29/2017 EDT. Trump: North Korea's failed missile launch 'disrespected' China

Fox News - ‎23 minutes ago‎.

**The U. S. is finally getting some other countries to join with them against North Korea.

From the headlines above you can see that North Korea has launched another failed missile

attempt and that Prime Minister Shinz┼Ź Abe of Japan and Norwegian Foreign Minister

Borge have spoken out against North Korea's refusal to obey the rules of our world.

*6:52 AM 4/29/2017 EDT.  Sanders: Obama's paid Wall Street speech 'distasteful.'

CNN - ‎17 hours ago‎ .

"Washington (CNN) Sen. Bernie Sanders believes former President Barack Obama's plan to

receive $400,000 for speaking at a September Wall Street health conference is

"distasteful," The Vermont Independent reported Friday."

Highly Cited: Sen. Elizabeth Warren says she is "troubled" by Obama's speaking.

**Former President Obama is only one of the long line of Democrats in recent memory to

charge high fees for speaking. Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton also received enormous fees

for speaking. Hillary at one time said she was broke and that was just another lie that she

is known for. "I came under fire in Serbia." Sure she did. Both the Clintons and Obama are

what I consider to be wealthy and should speak for free. $400,000 could help students pay

for their tuition.

*7:07 AM 4/29/2017 EDT. Samsung Galaxy S8 UK TOP deals and offers - EE, O2, Vodafone

and MORE. Express.co.uk - ‎1 hour ago‎.

"THE SAMSUNG Galaxy S8 UK release date is here, but where can you get the best deal on

this great new device?"

By MICHAEL MOORE

PUBLISHED: 10:40, Sat, Apr 29, 2017 | UPDATED: 10:40, Sat, Apr 29, 2017.

**This Sansung Galaxy S8 has been all the rage for somtime now:

Samsung Galaxy S8 UK deals:

MONTHLY COST • £55.99 per month ($72.52 US Dollars).

UPFRONT COST • £9.99 ($12.94 US Dollars).

WHAT YOU GET • 5GB of data - unlimited calls and texts.

And other plans:

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus - Orchid Gray - 64gb with qualifying plan.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus ‑ Orchid ... $30.00/mo. For 24 months.

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S8+ (with installment: 24 months), Arctic Silver.

Samsung Galaxy S8+ (with ... $35.42/mo. For 24 months.

Sprint.

Samsung Galaxy S8+ Black 64gb with installment.

Samsung Galaxy S8+ Black 64gb ... $35.00/mo. For 24 months.

Verizon Wireless.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Gray 64gb with installment.

Samsung Galaxy S8 Gray 64gb ... $31.50/mo. For 24 months.

Verizon Wireless.

Samsung - Galaxy S8+ 64GB - Arctic Silver (At&t), 6033B. Samsung ‑ Galaxy S8+ 64GB ‑ ...

$28.34.

Best Buy - In store.

*8:17 AM 4/29/2017 EDT. Pope, at Cairo Mass, urges unity against fanaticism.

Reuters - 23 minutes ago.

**Wikipedia states that "religious (or other) fanaticism is defined by blind faith, the

persecution of dissents and the absence of reality. "ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria),

Boko Haram, Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, Haqqani Network, Kataib

Hezbollah" and all cults are an example of fanaticism. "Human Rights Watch and Amnesty

International, the world’s two premier human-rights organizations, have both documented

appalling cases of brutality and violence from...." all of the above.

Daniel R. DePetris, November 16, 2014.