Thursday, May 11, 2017

"God may be your one and only companion."

About 85,100,000 results (1.09 seconds).

Google search: No results found for "God may be your one and only companion."

**Yesterday I went to Restoration Thrift and Goodwill in Orrville to look for a hospital bed

for Bill and is further explained in this morning's video that I just posted a few minutes

ago.

After I got back to the house I went into the back of the yard to spread black mulch on the

flower beds. I saw that the tomato plant I had planted was dead and maybe the grass

seed I've planted for the 2nd time. If so I'll have to plant grass seed for the 3rd time.

I spread about less than 1/2 when it got to be about 5:00 PM so I quit and I came back

into the house to clean up, eat some chicken soup, watch TV for a little while and then go

to bed.

**8:33 AM 5/11/2017 EDT. It rained for most of the night and earlier this morning. If I

don't have additional duties and it doesn't continue to rain too hard, I believe that I can

finish spreading the black mulch on the flower beds today.

**I've just finished a video of Josie and I. She is the young woman I told you about in an

earlier story who has agreed to help me somewhat Sonny and Cher. I'll post the video

tomorrow.

**Why have I liked being alone all these years? Is it wrong to almost always be alone?

To help others mostly requires not being alone and is one of the things that God would

have us to do here on earth and taught by my Father and Mother. I believe that I have

assisted people along my way in life, sometimes only for a short period of time, allowing

me to being alone once again. Is it selfish to want to be alone? If I can still help people I

don't believe it matters.

In the end will I go to Heaven or to hell for what I've done here on earth?

*8:13 AM 5/11/2017 EDT. Comey sends farewell letter to FBI after firing by Trump.

Fox News - ‎1 hour ago‎

"Former FBI Director James Comey said in a farewell letter Wednesday that he does not

plan to dwell on the decision to fire him or the "way it was executed."

10:08 AM 5/11/2017 EDT. Update: LIVE.

_Senate_Intelligence_Committee/59146f2be4b05c5ba315e81f

"Acting FBI director testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

May 11, 2017 10:03 AM EDT — Acting FBI director Andrew McCabe, CIA director Mike

Pompeo and other top U.S. intelligence officials testify before the Senate Intelligence

Committee. (Reuters)."

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

James Comey

Lawyer

James Brien "Jim" Comey Jr. is an American lawyer who served as the seventh Director of

the Federal Bureau of Investigation from September 2013 until May 2017.

Born: December 14, 1960 (age 56), Yonkers, NY.

Height: 6′ 8.″

Spouse: Patrice Failor (m. 1987).

Children: Maurene Comey, Brien Comey, Abby Comey, Collin Comey, Claire Comey, Kate

Comey.

Siblings: Christopher Comey, Peter Comey, Patricia Comey.

Education: University of Chicago Law School (1985), College of William & Mary (1982),

University of Chicago.

**James Brien "Jim" Comey Jr. is a imposing figure at 6' 8'' tall and is liked by everyone

except for Hillary Clinton and President Trump. I still do not see a good reason for firing

him. I don't know that Trump can find his (Comey) equal to replace him.

*6:40 AM 5/11/2017 EDT. Google just acquired one of the most successful VR game

studios. The Verge - ‎14 hours ago‎.

"Google announced today that it's acquiring Owlchemy Labs, the VR-focused studio that

created Job Simulator and Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality."

**This is not really big news since Google acquires more than 1 company per week.

Google itself was re-organized into a subsidiary of a larger holding company known as

Alphabet Inc. in 2015.

"As of December 2016, Alphabet has acquired over 200 companies, with its largest

acquisition being the purchase of Motorola Mobility, a mobile device manufacturing

company, for $12.5 billion. Most of the firms acquired by Google are based in the United

States, and, in turn, most of these are based in or around the San Francisco Bay Area. To

date, Alphabet has divested itself of four business units: Frommers, which was sold back to

Arthur Frommer in April 2012; SketchUp, which was sold to Trimble in April 2012;, Boston

Dynamics in early 2016 and Google Radio Automation, which was sold to WideOrbit in

2009.

Many Google products originated as services provided by companies that Google has since

acquired. For example, Google's first acquisition was the Usenet company Deja News, and

its services became Google Groups. Similarly, Google acquired Dodgeball, a social

networking service company, and eventually replaced it with Google Latitude. Other

acquisitions include web application company JotSpot, which became Google Sites; Voice

over IP company GrandCentral, which became Google Voice; and video hosting service

company Next New Networks, which became YouTube Next Lab and Audience

Development Group. CEO Larry Page has explained that potential acquisition candidates

must pass a sort of "toothbrush test": Are their products potentially useful once or twice a

day, and do they improve your life?"

**As you can see Google has a acquired many companies since its beginnings in 2010 just

7 years ago. Smucker's in Orrville has bought out a lot of companies and about 1/4 of the

town, but it certainly does not compare to Google.

Google's stock price as of today is $954.84 and Smucker's is $125.34.

*9:28 AM 5/11/2017 EDT. Jefferson Davis disappears as New Orleans removes another

tribute to the Confederacy. Washington Post - ‎1 hour ago‎.

"Jefferson Davis served as the first and only President of the Confederate States of

America, though his legacy as rebel leader does not exactly shine in the historical record."

**Jefferson Davis was not a rebel. He was an American leader who believed that his side

of the Civil War was just in fighting for their beliefs.

*9:37 AM 5/11/2017 EDT. Moon's down-to-earth manner generates buzz among Koreans

Fox News - ‎2 hours ago.

"SEOUL, South Korea - South Korean internet users have shared photos of new President

Moon Jae-in waving off a presidential employee and taking off his own jacket at a

luncheon, projecting an image that he's a down-to-earth president."

**I like down-to-earth people so I like President Moon Jae-in of South Korea. I can

remember a time when President Clinton did not take off his suit coat in the Oval Office,

but took off his pants.

*9:45 AM 5/11/2017 EDT. Why Is Trump So Angry? Slate Magazine - ‎2 hours ago‎.

"Donald Trump is upset. He's not happy about America's preoccupation with the “Russia

narrative.” He's angry that we're bothered by the possible damning ties between his

campaign and a hostile foreign power."

**Is this the real reason he fired James Comey?

I'd be aggravated too. It's like their "beating on a dead horse." And in the end do you know

who responsible for all of this? Yes, you're right. It's the liberal social media.

*9:56 AM 5/11/2017 EDT. Verizon wins bidding war to acquire Straight Path for more than

$3 billion. CNBC - ‎2 hours ago‎.

"Verizon won a bidding war for Straight Path, beating out rival AT&T with a more than $3

billion bid; Straight Path's spectrum holdings will give its new owner an advantage in 5G

network development."

**Looks like Verizon is attempting to catch up to Google. Verizon's stock price is $46.05.

*10:15 AM 5/11/2017 EDT. These two NFL teams aren't favored to win a single game

during the 2017 season. CBSSports.com - ‎13 hours ago‎.

"After taking a look at the 2017 NFL schedule, the oddsmakers in Las Vegas have decided

there's two teams in the league that they really don't like this year: the Cleveland Browns

and the Los Angeles Rams."

**I live about 50 miles south of Cleveland and because of that I've always rooted for them.

I thought because of their success in the college draft they would win more games this

year. They haven't won more than 5 games more or less during the last few years with a

schedule of 16 games each year. Those oddsmakers in Las Vegas don't know everything.

I predict they'll win 5 games this year.

*10:26 AM 5/11/2017 EDT. Common painkillers linked to increased risk of heart attack,

study says. CNN ‎May 9, 2017‎.

"Taking even over-the-counter doses of common painkillers known as NSAIDs --

nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs -- has been linked to an increased risk of heart

attack in a new study."

**My Father died of a heart attack in 1991. I don't know if he took painkillers or not.

My Mother took two 800 mg Tylenol every 6 or 8 hours for back pain for years, but she

didn't die of a heart attack. I don't take painkillers hardly at all. if I have consistent pain

I'll go to Dr. Kwok where he will request one of the 2 Jessicas to give to me 2 to 4 shots

in the upper butt. In a day or so the pain will be gone.