Saturday, May 13, 2017

"Are we to judge people by their appearance or the warmth of their heart?"

**1:21 PM 5/12/2017 EDT. I'm setting here right now in McDonald's making a video. I made

several videos yesterday, 1 here at McDonald's' and at least 5 more sitting in Bill's red

Toyota truck while waiting for Bill and Carolyn to get their hair done.

**Today my only driving duties as far as I know is to drive Ryan to downtown Smithville

to get a haircut and then go to Orrville around 4:30 PM for take out suppers for the house

members.

Today will be partly cloudy with a high temperature of 68° so I should be able to finish

spreading the black mulch on the flower beds and hopefully have time to plant some seeds.

**Why do people pay big money to get all gussied up. For you yankees that don't know

that term it means all fancied up, duded up, etc. The only luxury I spend money on is Paul

Mitchell Shampoo and Conditioner. I don't dye my hair, it remains brown with a few hairs

of grey which I owe to exercising, eating well and good genes.

Some people, like the Hollywood types, spend a lot of money to cover their face and other

parts of their body with makeup to hide their aging skin. The also have breast implants,

tummy tucks, and other forms of plastic surgery to pretend they're years younger than

they really are.

My Mother had her hair done each week on Friday and later on on Thursday and had a

permanent about every 2 months, but nothing fancy. She always stayed in reality and

accepted her aging with dignity.

If any of these pretenders were talking and both of us looking at each other they would

not impress me with their looks. You see, I don't judge people by their looks, but by the warmth

of their heart.

**1:21 PM 5/12/2017 EDT. I'm stting here right now in McDonalds making a video. I made

several videos yesterday, 1 here at McDonalds' and at least 5 more sitting in Bill's red

Toyota truck while waiting for Bill and Carolyn to get their hair done.

members.

of grey which I owe to exercising, eating well and good genes.

they really are.

accepted her aging with dignity.

not impress me with their looks. You see, I always judge a person not by their looks but

by the warmth of their heart.

*6:13 AM 5/13/2017 EDT. Massive ransomware infection hits computers in 99 countries.

BBC News - ‎1 hour ago.

"A massive cyber-attack using tools believed to have been stolen from the US National

Security Agency (NSA) has struck organisations around the world."

**There are 196 countries in the world and I'm almost sure that some of the remaining 97

countries will be affected by the worm. The ransomware encrypted data on computers are

demanding $300 to $600 to restore access. Some are paying using the digital currency

bitcoin.

I'll not pay them a cent. I have all my data backed up on storage devises and if my 2

HP 15 computers some how become unuseable, I can buy 2 more from Walmart for less

than $600.

*6:18 AM 5/13/2017 EDT. Texas Southern University cancels Cornyn commencement

speech after opposition. Fox News - ‎1 hour ago.‎

"U.S. Senator John Cornyn was set to give a commencement speech but students at the

school voiced opposition. (Reuters). Texas Southern University, a historically black

university, announced Friday that Sen. John Cornyn's Saturday commencement ..."

**Slavery began in American in 1619 and lasted through the Civil War and reconstruction

in 1877. That's 268 years of slavery that the black people endured.

Students at the university were opposed to Sen. John Cornyn's stance on confirmation of

Betsy DeVos and AG Jeff Sessions, Cornyn's not funding sanctuary cities and his support

for IDs for voting.

The civil rights movement began in the 1960s and I believe that in addition to the above

their minds are still remembering what their long dead relatives endured.

*7:40 AM 5/13/2017 EDT. Michelle Obama on Trump rollback: 'Think about why someone

is okay with your kids eating crap.' Washington Post - ‎14 hours ago‎.

"A fiery Michelle Obama vigorously defended the healthy eating initiative that was her

biggest legacy as First Lady on Friday, telling a public health summit in Washington D.C."

**I told you before that I, like former President George W. Bush, like Michelle Obama.

Between her husband and her, she had the greatest legacy, that of healthy eating and

exersizing for all Americans especially school children. President Trump needs to cut

foreign aid to some country that hates America anyway and keep and expand the school

lunch program.

*8:07 AM 5/13/2017 EDT. Trump to deliver commencement address at Liberty University.

Washington Post - ‎3 hours ago.

"WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump is delivering his first commencement address at

Liberty University, the Christian school whose leader was among Trump's earliest and most

is vocal supporters."

**Liberty University is about 1 h 40 min (99.8 mi) via US-29 S from Harrisonburg, Virginia

near where I grew up.

The university in Lynchburg, Virginia was founded by the Reverent Jerry Falwell and since

his death the university's leadership has been taken over by his son, the Reverent Jerry

Falwell, Jr. It is the world's largest Christian university with over 250 online programs.

Both men and the university have always been ardent supporters of conservative

Republicans.

After President Trump was elected he asked Reverent Falwell "to spearhead a group that

will try to reform America’s higher education system."

*8:55 AM 5/13/2017 EDT. Pope Francis makes two children saints who saw Virgin Mary

100 years ago. Fox News - 20 minutes ago.

"FATIMA, Portugal –  Pope Francis added two Portuguese shepherd children, Francisco and

Jacinta Marto, in front of a crowd of about 500,000 people to the roster of Catholic saints

Saturday, honoring young siblings whose reported visions of the Virgin Mary 100 years ago

turned the Portuguese farm town of Fatima into one of the world's most important

Catholic shrines."

"A saint, also historically known as a hallow, is a term used for a person who is recognized

as having an exceptional degree of holiness or likeness to God. Depending on the context

and denomination, the term also retains its original Christian meaning, as any believer who

is "in Christ" and in whom Christ dwells, whether in Heaven or on Earth.

In Anglican, Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Lutheran, and Oriental Orthodox doctrine,

all of their faithful deceased in Heaven are considered to be saints, but some are

considered worthy of greater honor or emulation; official ecclesiastical recognition, and

consequently veneration, is given to some saints through the process of canonization in

the Catholic Church or glorification in the Eastern Orthodox Church.

While the English word saint originated in Christianity, historians of religion now use the

appellation "in a more general way to refer to the state of special holiness that many

religions attribute to certain people", with the Jewish tzadik, the Islamic walÄ«, the Hindu

rishi or Sikh guru, and the Buddhist arhat or bodhisattva also being referred to as saints.

Depending on the religion, saints are recognized either by official ecclesiastical

declaration, as in the Catholic faith, or by popular acclamation (see Folk saint)."

**If I'm right and according to the above with I being a Protestent, I don't believe that I

could ever be canonized.

BBC News - ‎1 hour ago.

Security Agency (NSA) has struck organisations around the world."

bitcoin.

HP 15 computers some how become unusable, I can buy 2 more from Walmart for less

than $600.

*6:18 AM 5/13/2017 EDT. Texas Southern University cancels Cornyn commencement

speech after opposition. Fox News - ‎1 hour ago.‎

university, announced Friday that Sen. John Cornyn's Saturday commencement ..."

in 1877. That's 268 years of slavery that the black people endured.

for IDs for voting.

their minds are still remembering what their long dead relatives endured.

is okay with your kids eating crap.' Washington Post - ‎14 hours ago‎.

exercising for all Americans especially school children. President Trump needs to cut

lunch program.

Washington Post - ‎3 hours ago.

is vocal supporters."

near where I grew up.

Both men and the university have always been ardent supporters of conservative

Republicans.

will try to reform America’s higher education system."

100 years ago. Fox News - 20 minutes ago.

Catholic shrines."

is "in Christ" and in whom Christ dwells, whether in Heaven or on Earth.

the Catholic Church or glorification in the Eastern Orthodox Church.

**If I'm right and according to the above with I being a Protestant, I don't believe that I

could ever be canonized.