Tuesday, May 16, 2017

"Why must the Jews suffer at the hands of the rest of mankind?"

Google search: About 22,900,000 results (1.31 seconds).

No results found for "Why must the Jews suffer at the hands of the rest of mankind?"

**I went to Orrville yesterday to pickup some prescription medications and on the way

back I bought 3 bags of black mulch (3 for $9.99), a plastic container of Ace Weed Killer

and a quart of 10 w-40 synthetic oil for the Honda at Ace Hardware. I spent almost the rest

of the day in Wooster not having time to work in the flower beds and/or the yard.

**Today I have an appointment with Dr. Kwok to deal with this rash on my left forearm

and is already explained in a video I have posted. By the time I get back to the house after

going to Walmart for groceries and other things there will be no time left to work in the

flower beds or the yard. Maybe tomorrow?

The high temperature today will be 84° inching up closer to my favorite temperature of

100° or over.

**Why do people hate? Is it wrong to think or display the emotion of hate?

"1 John 2:9-17

9- Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates a brother or sister is still in the darkness.

10- Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in

them to make them stumble. 11- But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the

darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going,

because the darkness has blinded them."

For an example, why do people hate the Jews? Is it because they're smart in business and

fierce competitors for making profits or is it because they are God's chosen people and

other cultures/nationalities are jealous of that?

"The Holocaust or Shoah was a genocide in which some six million European Jews were

killed by Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany, and the World War II collaborators with the Nazis.

The victims included 1.5 million children, and constituted about two-thirds of the nine

million Jews who had resided in Europe."

I've told you before that I'm supposedly almost pure German and I'm outrage at what my

long dead relatives have done to the Jews.

*5:32 AM 5/16/2017 EDT. Volvo go all-in on Android. Engadget - ‎19 minutes ago‎.

"Audi and Volvo are making a very public commitment to Google after pledging to build

Android into their next generation of cars. Rather than simply enabling your smartphone

to interact with the vehicle, Google's software will be the operating system ..."

**Google's stock price before the opening bell today is $959.22. Alphabet, Inc. is the

parent company second only to Apple in market value:

Apple. Market value: $741.8 billion.

Alphabet (Google). Market value: $367.6 billion.

Microsoft. Market value: $340.8 billion.

Facebook. Market value: $231.6 billion.

Cisco Systems. Market value: $139 billion.

IBM. Market value: $160.2 billion.

*6:31 AM 5/16/2017 EDT. Veteran journalist killed in latest wave of slayings in Mexico

state of Sinaloa. CBS News - ‎9 hours ago‎.

"Last Updated May 16, 2017 12:38 AM EDT. MEXICO CITY -- Javier Valdez, an award-

winning reporter who specialized in covering drug trafficking and organized crime, was

slain Monday in the northern state of Sinaloa, the latest in a wave of journalist ..."

**Mexico's lawlessness could almost be compared to Chicago here in the United States.

What to do in both instances? Maybe what should be done is to do what the 16th president

of the Philippines is doing. President Rodrigo Duterte (72 years old), 2 years younger than

me, is murdering drug dealers, gang members and organized crime members?

*6:43 AM 5/16/2017 EDT. Home Depot Beats Street 1Q Forecasts.

New York Times - 20 minutes ago.

**I like both Home Depot and Lowes who are much alike. They have just about anything

you need for home and garden and give a 10% discount to veterans like myself. Before the

opening bell at the stock exchange this morning, Home Depot's stock price is $157.33.

Lowes is the closes being in Wooster (about 8 miles) and Home Depot is in Wadsworth

about an 18 mile drive. Lowes stock price in this early morning is only $85.19. Investors

must feel more confident in the future of Home Depot than Lowes and I hope that Lowes

in the future does not go the way of K-Mart, Sears & Roebuck, Hardee's and others who

have failed to compete.

*7:39 AM 5/16/2017 EDT. Frustration abounds in Trump White House.

The Hill - ‎1 hour ago.

"Trump World has a blunt message for the president: empower your staff or hire a new

one. Former aides, GOP strategists and sources close to the White House tell The Hill

they're concerned about how Trump's handling of James Comey's firing as FBI ..."

**I can remember a time just after the election that Trump was allowing Secretary of

State, Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense, James Mattis to make their own decisions.

Has that now changed? Is Trump making all the decisions and not considering the input of

his staff? If so, he needs to do more delegating of decisions to his staff to allow himself

more free time to deal with more important issues in America and around the world.

*7:53 AM 5/16/2017 EDT. Ford to reportedly slash global workforce by 10 percent.

Fox News - ‎8 hours ago.‎

"FILE: Ford Motor Co. assembly workers listen during a news conference at an assembly

plant in Flat Rock, Michigan. (Reuters). Ford Motor Company is reportedly planning to cut

about 10 percent of its global workforce in order to help increase its stock ..."

**I like Ford trucks in particular the Ford Ranger. I also like Ford because they did not

ask for government help when the auto industry was near to collapsing. On TV GM or

Chevrolet say they have the best truck, the Silverado. I don't remember if they say they

have the best seller, but you can see from below who is the leader in sales:

Oct 2016 #        Percentage

Ford F-Series                   65,542              +0.1%

Chevrolet Silverado   49,768                 -3.6%

Ram                           43,891                +6.9%

GMC Sierra                   15,050               -18.7%

Toyota Tundra             9,533              +0.2%

Nissan Titan                     3,181            +260.7%

*8:21 AM 5/16/2017 EDT. Pacific island has 38 million pieces of trash, but no people.

Fox News - ‎4 hours ago.‎

"A tiny island has all the makings of a secluded paradise -- except for the 38 million pieces

of trash. Henderson Island, a UNESCO world heritage site in the middle of the Pacific

Ocean, has a higher density of trash than any other spot on the planet ..."

**This deserted island would be a good place to take all of those violent criminals I've

been telling you about. They could also clean-up the trash by eating it, burning it for fires

or using it to make a shelter while killing each other over their wanting the trash for

themselves.

*8:30 AM 5/16/2017 EDT. Dangerous parasite showing up in sushi and raw fish.

9 NEWS.com - ‎18 minutes ago.‎

"The worm attaches to the lining of your stomach and could lead to a fever, vomiting,

digestive bleeding and even life-threatening reactions."

**You know I like fish. From what I know, fish is cooked in the can like salmon, sardines

etc.

"Sardines are canned in many different ways. At the cannery, the fish are washed, their

heads are removed, and the fish are cooked, either by deep-frying or by steam-cooking,

after which they are dried. They are then packed in either olive, sunflower, or soybean oil,

water, or in a tomato, chili, or mustard sauce."

I'm sure glad to know that.