Wednesday, May 17, 2017

"Does my Father who is in Heaven approve of me here on earth?"

**All I accomplished yesterday was to finish my story of the day one-finger typing on my

computer on the top of my dresser, post a picture postcard and information from the

recpient, post a video and later I drove to my appointment to Dr. Kwok on the 3rd floor of

the Wooster Community Hospital. After that I drove to Walmart to purchase much needed

groceries. About 4 or 5 times I audio-ed and/or videoed a presentation for posting in

Walmart. I hope I don't get in trouble for doing it?

**I should be free today to work in the yard and/or flower beds. If I need to go to Orrville

or Smithville, I need to purchase gasoline for the Honda and the lawn mower. After not

working outdoors for an length of time during the last few days, I need to mow the yard

again, spray more weed killer, pull weeds and spread the 3 more bags of black mulch that I

purchased at Ace Hardware in Orrville.

The weather forecast is much the same as yesterday with a high temperature of 85° and

mostly sunny skies, so I can spend all day in the flower beds and the yard after my

postings. Finally.

**I've talked a lot about my father in the stories of my life and I'm still wondering

what he thought of me from time to time. I was the oldest of 4 children and maybe they

expected more of me they being first time parents?

My Father died in 1991 of a heart attack. You see, I had traveled from Ohio to Virginia with

my son Ryan to visit him on Father's Day. I do not remember the details of my visit,

but I do remember that he did not hug me before I left. I've been told that Father

was not the hugging kind, but I do not remember that. About a hour after I left to

return to Ohio, Father had the massive heart attack that killed him. I believe that my

presence there, at least in part, was a contributing factor.

Maybe at sometime in my future I will forgive myself for what I did or did not do to have

my Father care for me.

*7:22 AM 5/17/2017 EDT. The Memo: GOP anger at Trump is building.

The Hill - ‎1 hour ago‎.

"Republican unease with President Trump is building, and if it snowballs, the White House

could suffer significant political damage.

**Has the Trump White House become a "house of cards?" It appears to me that the

Republican senate is highly unhappy with the White House staff. My solution: Mr.

President. Clean house. Fire and replace them all just like you did on "The Apprentice."

*6:23 AM 5/17/2017 EDT. 10 kids compete for National Geographic Bee crown.

Fox News - 41 minutes ago.

By BEN NUCKOLS  Published May 17, 2017  Associated Press.

"WASHINGTON –  Ten middle-schoolers from around the country are gathering at the

National Geographic Society to show off their knowledge of borders, mountain ranges,

history and culture.

The finals of the National Geographic Bee will be held Wednesday in Washington. This

year's competition includes three returning finalists from 2016.

Like the National Spelling Bee, the geography bee has gotten tougher in recent years as

the top finishers often train year-round for academic competitions."

**The Associated Press is rather adamant about about copying their material so I hope I

don't get hanged for plagiarizing the above.

I use to get A's in spelling in school, but never good enough to participate in a spelling bee.

I lost my ability to spell over the years because I didn't need spelled words a lot until I

began typing the stories of my life in May of last year (2016) staying in the Honda in Las

Vegas in the Walmart parking lot. I've learned to spell again through the help of

Blogger.com who I post to first and who underline and suggest correct spellings for my

misspelled words. After their corrections I've learned, in part, to remember the spelling of

a particular word. If there is no solution, I google the word.

*6:44 AM 5/17/2017 EDT. Iran leader hits out at 'unworthy' election campaign mud-

slinging. Reuters - 19 minutes ago.

"Seeking a second term, pragmatist President Hassan Rouhani, 68, remains the narrow

favorite. Hardline rivals have hammered him over his failure to boost an economy

weakened by decades of sanctions, even after most were lifted after Tehran, on Rouhani's

watch, struck a nuclear deal with major powers.

Rouhani's strongest challenger is hardline cleric Ebrahim Raisi, 56, who says Iran does not

need foreign help and promises a revival of the values of the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

**Seems to be a Trump-Clinton mud-slinging election all over again. Iran being a terrorist-

sponsored country it looks like one of the candidates would have been murdered by now.

I wonder what Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei thinks of this?

*7:32 AM 5/17/2017 EDT. Thailand Warns Facebook After Video Seems to Show King in

Crop Top. New York Times - ‎22 hours ago‎.

"An image taken from a video widely shared on Facebook in recent weeks appears to show

King Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand walking through a shopping mall in a yellow crop

top."

**I like King Maha Vajiralongkorn and so does my son, Michael. He was on a mission there

as a member of the U.S. Air Force and would like to go back to live. His wife, Erin, is in total

agreement.

*7:38 AM 5/17/2017 EDT. Group Behind Leak of Tools Used in Ransomware Attack Says

Ready to Sell More Code. Voice of America - ‎3 hours ago.‎

"The hacker group behind the leak of cyber spying tools from the U.S. National Security

Agency, which were used in last week's "ransomware" cyberattack, says it has more code

that it plans to start selling through a subscription service launching next ..."

**Included in my story of May 14 was:

*10:02 AM 5/14/2017 EDT. Next cyber-attack could be imminent, warn experts.

BBC News - ‎10 hours ago‎.

"Another major cyber-attack could be imminent after Friday's global hit that infected more

than 125,000 computer systems, security experts have warned."

**Most liberal social media sites dramatize the news to gain subscribers. The BBC (British

Broadcasting Company) is known for its' neutrality. I believe it's fair to say that "another

major cyber-attack could be imminent."

The BBC is right again.

*7:48 AM 5/17/2017 EDT. Katy Perry is the first judge named for new 'American Idol.'

Washington Post - ‎2 hours ago.‎

"Pop star Katy Perry is the first judge to be named for new season of “American Idol,”

which was revived by ABC for the 2017-2018 season."

**I mind a little that Jennifer Lopez might be leaving the show because of the high price

tag to ABC, but Simon Cowell needs to be deported to an English country he came from.

He riducules and insults almost every contestent and if you remember how he treated

Susan Boyle before she started to sing. I'll post the video of Susan Boyle singing today.

Susan Boyle

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Birth name - Susan Magdalane Boyle.

Born - 1 April 1961 (age 56).

Origin - Blackburn, West Lothian, Scotland.

Genres - Operatic pop.

Occupation(s) - Singer, actress.

Instruments - Vocals.

Years active - 2009–present.

Labels - Sony Music Syco Columbia.

Associated acts -Elaine Paige Geraldine McQueen Emeli Sandé Elaine C. Smith Donny

Osmond.

Website - susanboylemusic.com.

Susan Magdalane Boyle (born 1 April 1961) is a Scottish singer who came to

international attention when she appeared as a contestant on the TV programme Britain's

Got Talent on 11 April 2009, singing "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Misérables."

*8:34 AM 5/17/2017 EDT. Online abortion services 'alternative to unsafe methods.'

BBC News - ‎5 hours ago.‎

"Online abortion services can offer an alternative to unsafe methods to end a pregnancy,

research has suggested. The findings, published in the British Medical Journal, follow

research carried out by an American university."

**All I can say here is that I'm against abortions unless the Mother is in danger. But what

would God's decision be?