Thursday, May 18, 2017

"Why are we obsessed with our family history?"

No results found for "Why are we obsessed with our family history?"

**I spent a lot of time yesterday outdoors mowing grass, spreading black mulch, weeding

and planting some more sunflower seeds. I also made a video of the flower beds which I'll

post to YouTube and other social media sites in the next day or so. I quit about 3:30 PM to

shower and then drive to Orrville to pickup prescription medications at Rite Aid, to buy

stamps at the post office where I use to work, to purchase gasoline at Bell Stores for the

Honda and the lawn mower and to Buehlers grocery store for cartons of canned coke that

was on sale 4 cartons for $12. After returning to the house I watered all the flower beds.

**The weather forecast for today predicts a high temperature of 81° with scattered

thunderstorms. I see sunshine through my window right now and I'll probably have a

chance to spread the rest of the black mulch, pull weeds, spray weed killer, sow the rest of

the grass seed and plant some other seeds besides the sunflower seeds.

**I'm going to go online today to purchase a DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) kit from

https://www.ancestry.com for $99.

From www.abbreviations.com the definition goes on to say that "DNA is noun in

biochemistry and is a long linear polymer found in the nucleus of a cell and formed from

nucleotides and shaped like a double helix; associated with the transmission of genetic

information."

The www.ancestry.com web site says:

"Order your complete kit with easy-to-follow instructions.

Return a small saliva sample in the prepaid envelope.

Your DNA will be analyzed at more than 700,000 genetic markers.

Within 6-8 weeks, expect an email with a link to your online results.Note: lab processing

times may be increased due to high demand."

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

"German extermination camps.

Also known as - German death camps.

Location - German-occupied Europe.

Date - World War II (1942 - 1945) I was born in 1942.

Incident type - Extermination.

Perpetrators - SS, Trawnikis, Ustaše.

Organizations - SS-Totenkopfverbände.

Camp - Chełmno, Bełżec, Sobibór, Treblinka, Auschwitz, Majdanek, Trostenets.

The German extermination camps or death camps were designed and built by Nazi

Germany during World War II (1939–45) to systematically kill" (6,000,000 Jews).

As I told you before I'm supposedly pure German and I do need finally to know if I'm

totally a descendant of my long dead relatives who permitted the barbarism of the

Holocaust?

**8:01 AM 5/18/2017 EDT. I just order my DNA kit and received this email message:

"Randolph" (I go by Forrest, but Randolph is on the credit card) "thanks so much for your

AncestryDNA order. We'll get your DNA kit on its way soon. We'll be sure to let you know

when it's shipped. Once you get your kit, just send us your saliva sample in the tube

provided, and we'll start the DNA analysis. Your results will likely take 6-8 weeks, but due

to high demand may take longer. We’ll send you an email when your results are ready.

Here are your order details:

Order #: 169291665

Order Date: 05/18/2017

Shipping Address:

Randolph Caricofe

8885 Smucker Road

Smithville, OH, US  44677

Your purchase: Quantity Price

AncestryDNA kit 1 $99.00

Subtotal                 $99.00

Shipping                   $9.95

Sales Tax           $0.00

Total               $108.95

Share AncestryDNA with a friend and you could earn a $10 Amazon gift card.

Tell a friend" (all my friends are strangers).

"Ancestry.com DNA, LLC does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal

information you provide us to third-party advertisers.

This is a transactional email. You are subscribed as: fcaricofe@gmail.com.

Questions? Comments? Please don't reply to this email as we cannot respond to messages

sent to this address. Instead, visit our online help center to get answers to common

questions or send us a message.

Your privacy is important to us. View our Privacy Statement for more information. Terms

and Conditions apply.

© 2017 Ancestry.com DNA, LLC – 1300 W Traverse Parkway, Lehi, UT 84043, USA."

*6:49 AM 5/18/2017 EDT. Why Israelis Don't Care Whether the US Moves Its Embassy to

Jerusalem. Politico - ‎1 hour ago‎. By SHALOM LIPNER May 18, 2017. Excerpt from full

article:

"Presidents are used to receiving unsolicited advice. Here's something for President Donald

Trump to ponder as he packs his bags for Israel: Many Israelis really don't care whether

the United States moves its embassy to Jerusalem."

They would prefer that President Trump would .... "escalate pressure on the Palestinian

Authority until it halts the scandalous payment of salaries to convicted killers of Israelis.

He can grant a coveted visa waiver for Israelis travelling to the United States. He can act to

ensure Iran’s meticulous compliance with all conditions of the nuclear deal it signed with

the P5+1, and the enforcement of all outstanding sanctions against the regime in Tehran.

He can even give Israel greater latitude to build new homes in Jerusalem itself."

**Israel has celebrated its' 69th year of independence, its' government is located in

Jerusalem and I believe that President Trump after all these years of Israel being

independent, that he should move the U. S. Embassy to on the hill in Jerusalem.

*7:28 AM 5/18/2017 EDT. Mueller taking on new challenge after heading FBI on 9/11

Fox News - ‎3 hours ago.

"WASHINGTON - Robert Mueller took office as FBI director in 2001 expecting to dig into

drug cases, white-collar misdeeds and violent crime."

"Deputy attorney general appoints special counsel to oversee probe of Russian interference

in election. Washington Post.

*8:35 AM 5/18/2017 EDT. The worst job in Washington right now: Working for Trump.

By Ashley Parker and Abby Phillip May 17 at 7:59 PM. Reuters.

"As Donald Trump has grown increasingly angry and frustrated with his White House staff,

the beleaguered targets of his ire have a quietly roiling gripe of their own — their boss, the

president himself."

*9:58 AM 5/18/2017 EDT. Trump rails against 'witch hunt' amid special counsel

appointment. Fox News - ‎1 hour ago‎.

"President Trump took to Twitter on Thursday morning to rail against the investigation

into allegations of Russian collusion with his campaign, hours after a special counsel was

named to oversee the probe."

**As I said yesterday: "**Has the Trump White House become a "house of cards?" It

appears to me that the Republican senate is highly unhappy with the White House staff.

My solution: Mr. President. Clean house. Fire and replace them all just like you did on "The

Apprentice."

Do these headlines today above have Americans thinking about impeachment? These

events are aggravating the heck out of me. The election was held last November. Trump

won, Clinton didn't. Let's get on with "making America great again."

*7:32 AM 5/18/2017 EDT. NDTV. YouTube mobile streaming is open to all, no longer has a

subscriber requirement. Android Police - ‎10 hours ago‎.

"The ability to Go Live on YouTube (not to be confused with the entirely unrelated

YouTube Go) previously required that you have 1000 subscribers ..."

**I've learned to use YouTube a lot. I probably have 5 or 6 videos being uploaded, edited

or waiting for me to provide information or change settings.

*10:48 AM 5/18/2017 EDT. News 18. Eating right and exercising could reduce the risk of

colon cancer coming back. Medical Xpress - ‎3 hours ago.‎

"Colon cancer patients who have a healthy body weight, exercise regularly and eat a diet

high in whole grains, fruits and vegetables have a significantly lower risk of cancer l

recurrence or death, according to a research team led by UC San Francisco ..."

**I've had colon exams in the last few years which have resulted in the removal of polyps,

none cancerous. I'll have another exam this month the last one performed at a surgery

center in Las Vegas. That was fun. Drinking what they prescribed you to drink and then

jogging from the Honda parked in the parking lot to the bathroom in Walmart.

My advice to you: get a colonoscopy performed to check for cancerous polyps.

From https://fightcolorectalcancer.org:

"Colorectal cancer is the second-leading cause of cancer-related deaths among men and

women combined. But we’re here to let you know that this is absolutely preventable!

Routine screenings can prevent colorectal cancer. There are several screening options,

including some that you can even do at home. It’s best to talk to your doctor about your

options and decide which screening plan is right for you.

Get Screened to Prevent Colorectal Cancer

PREVENT COLORECTAL CANCER.

This year, 50,000 people will die from colorectal cancer. An estimated 60% of those deaths

can be prevented with screenings. To learn more about the number of people diagnosed

each year and whether that number is increasing, check out the facts and stats about

colorectal cancer.

Get Screened

To prevent colorectal cancer, screenings are absolutely necessary. Colonoscopies allow

doctors to proactively remove growths in the colon and rectum before they can become

cancerous. Other tests can be done at home, and a doctor will follow-up with you if more

tests are needed based on your results. See what options are available and work with your

doctor to choose the right one for you.

Learn the Signs and Symptoms

Not all cases of colorectal cancer have signs and symptoms, but there are common issues

that may appear to let you know something is wrong. Learn the signs and symptoms (that

can appear at any age) and take note of what you’re experiencing so you can disclose that

information to your doctor.

Know Your Risks

Certain choices like what you eat and drink, or if you choose to smoke, can put you at a

higher risk for colorectal cancer. There’s also some health conditions that may increase

your risk. To prevent colorectal cancer or catch it early (when it’s easier to treat), regular

screenings are essential. See what decisions or conditions might increase your risk.

Follow Your Family History

Does colorectal cancer run in your family? It’s important to know this information, talk to

your family and understand your genetic risk. We have tools to help you have those

conversations and track your family’s health history."