Wednesday, May 3, 2017

"Oh the grace and beauty of a whale."

Google search: About 555,000,000 results (1.17 seconds).

No results found for "Oh the grace and beauty of a whale."

**Yesterday Ryan and I went to Walmart and later to Dollar Tree. I needed to make

purchases for the house and myself and Ryan, having his own money, always needs to buy

something he needs. Him being disadvantage he has trouble with counting money, reading

and writing, but does really well socially. He usually carry's $20s and that's what he

normally hands the cashier when making a purchase. He has even learned to use the self

check-out at Walmart. I had him to do a video of himself talking in the car before we left

the house. He was kind of camera shy and I had to encourage him with questions. I hope

to upload this video to YouTube in the next several days. All in all it was a good day for

Ryan and I.

**Today I need to drive Carolyn and Ryan to the bank because this is social security

payday and then drive them to see his neurologist, Dr. Bavis. After completing my story

of the day, I plan to go out to the yard and finish seeding the brown bare places in the yard

which should not take more than 3 hours. Yesterday I quit because the temperature was

about 50° and with the high winds, maybe a wind chill of about 30°.

I took out the trash and outgoing mail to the mailbox earlier this morning and there

seemed to be little wind at all. The forecast for today is a high temperature of 56° and

partly cloudy skies and I believe the weather will be just right for working in the yard.

**From time to time I've been called "crazy as hell." I believe that I'm more friendly than

normal. Take yesterday. Ryan and I where in Dollar Tree in Wooster and a little boy, about

6 years old, maybe, engaged me in a conversation asking me all kinds of questions while

his father kept calling his name and saying "that's enough." I finally got away, but at the

checkout the little boy and his father came in right behind me and the little boy started to

talk to me again while his father kept trying to hush him up to no avail. Before long I was

talking to 5 or more people including the cashier who seemed non-smiling at first and all of

us were laughing and smiling.

I'm I really "crazy as hell?"

*8:06 AM 5/3/2017 EDT. Why Trump is reaching out and even praising dictators: It's

strategy. Los Angeles Times - ‎12 hours ago‎.

"President Trump says he'd be “honored” to meet the North Korean despot Kim Jong Un.

Egypt's president, who allowed his opponents to be shot, is doing a “fantastic job."

**I believe that Trump's plan is to do what businessmen and Presidents do. In order to be

successful they have to be, in part, also liars and con men.

*8:28 AM 5/3/2017 EDT. 'I would be your president': Clinton blames Russia, FBI chief for

2016 election loss. Washington Post - ‎5 hours ago‎.

"Hillary Clinton emerged from political hibernation Tuesday by declaring herself “part of

the resistance” to Donald Trump's - and spreading blame for why it is not her

sitting in the Oval Office."

".....Clinton: 'If the election had been on October 27, I would be your president'CNN."

**In a way Hillary Clinton appears to be much like a child in getting and wanting her own

way. It's over Hillary. Suck it up. Stand up, be a woman and move on.

*8:38 AM 5/3/2017 EDT. May Day protests: More than 40 arrests made in nationwide

marches. Fox News - ‎May 2, 2017.‎

"More than 40 arrests were made Monday as tens of thousands across the country chanted,

picketed and protested against President Trump's immigration and labor policies on May

Day."

**Protesters can do that you know because it's the "land of the free because of the brave."

*9:25 AM 5/3/2017 EDT. Humpbacks trying to fight off killer whale feeding frenzy.

"A pod of killer whales have killed seven whales in 12 days in Monterey Bay, but the

humpback whales in the area appear to be doing just about everything they can to stop the

feeding frenzy." By Alix Martichoux, SFGATE Published 5:55 pm, Tuesday, May 2, 2017.

- ‎11 hours ago‎.

**I watch a lot of animal programs on National Geographic, Animal Planet and other sites.

The Blue Whale is the largest animal on earth, but the Humpback is one of the largest

measuring between 39 and 52 feet long and weighing as much as 79,000 pounds. The

article above says that the Humpbacks are fighting back, attacking the killer whales and

attempting to run them away from their feeding grounds. I do hope they are successful.

Seven dead of these beautiful large animals of the sea is enough.

*9:53 AM 5/3/2017 EDT. Canada now has more seniors than children.

Fox News - 44 minutes ago.

**Most considered a senior citizen to be 65 years of age or over. I'm 9 years older than

that meaning I've received senior discounts for 9 years. In the census of 2011 in the United

States there were 41.4 million seniors and 13.3% of the total population. In the same

census there were 74.2 million children (under age 18) and they comprised 24% of the

total population. Children are almost double the number of senior citizens. Canada has free

national care. That certainly could be one of the reasons.