Thursday, May 4, 2017

"Healthcare providers in Hospice are angels from Heaven."

Google search: About 150,000 results (1.14 seconds).

No results found for "Healthcare providers in Hospice are angels from Heaven."

**12:21 PM 5/3/2017 EDT. Bill's nurse just came in to take his blood for a cumin-in level

check and I believe she said her name was Brandy. Almost like Mother at the end of her

earthly days, Bill has nurses and therapists visiting the house. Mother was officially in

Hospice, but Bill as yet is not.

**1:57 PM 5/3/2017 EDT. We'll be leaving in about 15 minutes and I'll be driving Carolyn

and Ryan to the bank to get their social security in cash and then on to Ryan's appointment

with Dr. Bavis at 3:00 PM.

**8:01 AM 5/4/2017 EDT. When we got back to the house yesterday, Ryan and I mowed

the lawn which really needed mowing because of the recent rains. The forecast calls for

rain today, Friday and Saturday with partly clouded on Sunday. By that time we'll have to

mow again. I still have about 2 hours worth of work to seed the brown bare spaces in the

yard and need to spread those 15 bags of black mulch that I purchased from Ace Hardware.

I bought some packets of sturdy straws from Dollar Tree to mark the spots where I plant

seeds like sunflower and other seed plants and flowers.

**One of these days before I die I'm going to tell you what I believe was Mother's

conservation with God before she went to Heaven. Looking back at that time I don't know

if it was real or just a dream, maybe to what some believe are my moods caused by my

manic and bipolar disorders. I do not believe I have these disorders and I repeatedly told

my counselor after my release from the fifth floor of the hospital that I was simply over

friendly after she asked me if I thought a suicide, harming myself or others or other things

related to the above disorders. I maybe visited her 5 times more or less and she asked the

same initial questions each time. One day I asked her "why don't we change chairs" and

we both laughed. I left to return to Ohio sometime after my last visit. I hope that she

doesn't feel herself a failure in my case?

*8:14 AM 5/4/2017 EDT. Prince Philip will step back from royal duties, Buckingham Palace

announces. Washington Post - ‎1 hour ago.‎

"LONDON - Buckingham Palace announced Thursday that Prince Philip, the 95-year-old

husband of Queen Elizabeth II, will retire from public life starting in the fall."

**To keep the Brits in luxary, the English people are taxed 56p (0.72 dollars).

"The Sovereign Grant is money that comes from the Treasury – taxpayers – and is given to

the Queen for her and her family to carry out official duties. At current rates, it would

reach £45.6 million (58.75 million US Dollar) in 2017/18, which would be a 57% increase

since 2012."

By lovemoney.com

Last updated: 20 July 2016, 15:10 BST.

The Royal family have millions of dollars in investments and properties which produce

millions in profit each year. I know that the British and people around the world are much

taken by the Royals, but it's time for them to step up and live off their own income and not

on the backs of their people.

*9:04 AM 5/4/2017 EDT. 'We're gonna pass it': House GOP confident it has votes to replace

ObamaCare. Fox News - ‎3 hours ago‎.

"House Republicans on Thursday are set to vote on a bill that calls for the repeal and

replacement of one of President Trump's favorite targets: ObamaCare."

**I guess I could say it's about time. There has been so many ups and downs concerning

the passage or non-passage of the American Health Care Act of 2017 it's like being on a

roller coaster at Cedar Point. And today is the day.

*9:17 AM 5/4/2017 EDT. Putin: Trump backs plan to establish safe zones in Syria.

Fox News - ‎6 hours ago.‎

"Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday said he had a “very good” conversation

over the phone with President Trump, and that his U.S."

**Russia and the United States used to be on opposite sides in the 5 year or more war in

Syria with Russia backing the dictator Assad and the U. S. backing the various rebel groups

opposed to Assad. Now there seems to be a change in the air and hopefully a beginning to

the end of the dictator Assad.

*9:26 AM 5/4/2017 EDT. American Airlines to squeeze seats closer together on new

planes. Los Angeles Times - ‎16 hours ago‎.

**I've traveled on many public transportation systems during my lifetime except for a

subway and monorail. The best for best seating by far is Amtrak. Looks like American

Airlines is trying to copy the seating in a Greyhound Bus.

*9:35 AM 5/4/2017 EDT. Apple joins 'Made in America' trend with $1 billion fund to

promote U.S. manufacturing. Macworld - ‎10 hours ago‎.

"Apple CEO Tim Cook announced the new initiative on CNBC's "Mad Money" with Jim

Cramer."

**Signs of patriotism bring tears to my eyes. I believe that President Trump was either

directly or indirectly the cause of this to "make America great again."

*9:47 AM 5/4/2017 EDT. Facebook to add 3000 to team reviewing posts with hate speech,

crimes, and other harming posts. TechCrunch - ‎22 hours ago‎.

"A week after news broke of multiple videos of suicides posted on Facebook remaining on

the site for hours, the company has announced a new plan to add 3,000 more people to its

operations team to screen for harmful videos and other posts to respond to ..."

**It's a durn shame that people can't tell/post about their everyday lives like me rather

than talking/posting of murder, rape, suicide, etc. And they've said I'm "crazy as hell."

**10:06 AM 5/4/2017 EDT. Experts warn of increases in tick-borne Powassan virus.

CNN - ‎May 3, 2017‎.

"Summer is nearly here, and it's bringing fears of a rare tick-borne disease called

Powassan. This potentially life-threatening virus is carried and transmitted by three types

of ticks, including the deer tick that transmits Lyme disease."

**In my lifetime outdoors, I've had numerous ticks in my hair and other parts of my body.

I have heard of Lyme disease, of course, but not the Powassan virus.

*10:17 AM 5/4/2017 EDT. An 'exercise pill' may replace workouts in the future

Fox News - ‎14 hours ago‎.

"Anyone with a job, kids, or heck, a life knows fitting in fitness isn't always easy. Then

there are the folks who can't exercise at all - be it due to a pre-existing health condition or

old age"

**I know people who take a prescription medication for the slightist ailment. I say "grin an

bear it." I remember a teacher in elementary school told the class that in the future there

would be a pill to replace food. Do they have that pill now? If they do they are keeping it

quite because you know what that would do to the food industry from the farmer to the

consumer. It would certainly save us 4 or 5 hours each day from preparaing and eating

food to do other things.